Keeping a constant fresh, clean and safe water supply is imperative in the learning environment to ensure compliance with current health and safety guidelines and local authority regulations.
Hot and cold water systems have to be maintained to ensure the highest hygiene standards and to meet the requirements of the Approved Code of Practice L8 (ACoP L8) The control of legionella bacteria in water systems and health and safety guidance (HSG) 274.
At ClearFlow, we understand that pupil learning is a priority and we aim not only to help you remain compliant, help reduce costs, decrease your building’s water consumption but ensure that maintenance and monitoring activities do not have any effect on the learning environment.
ClearFlow specialise in:
- Disinfection of hot and cold water systems
- Disinfection of newly installed pipework
- Legionella risk assessments
- ACoP L8/ HSG 274 monitoring programmes
- Bacteriological sampling
- Monitoring of heating and chilled water systems