In the event of inadequate water treatment, introduction of foreign bodies or breach of the water system, contaminants and bacteria can cause a real threat to the public.
Domestic hot and cold-water systems can be breeding grounds for Legionella bacteria which is why ClearFlow offers an extensive range of services to identify any potential risk, provide specific remedial actions and monitor your water system.
All our works are carried out in accordance with:
- Approved Code of Practice and Guidance (ACoP) L8
- Health and Safety Guidance (HSG) 274
- Health and Safety Guidance (HSG) 282
- British Standards
Our Legionella control services include:
- Disinfection of hot and cold water systems
- Disinfection of systems and newly installed pipework
- MDPE pressure testing and disinfection to regional water authority guidance
- Legionella risk assessments
- AcoP L8/ HSG 274 monitoring programmes
- Bacteriological sampling